Term 1 - Magical Me
We have settled in to school really well and we have been getting to know the school and each other. We have made some funny pineapple and grape pictures and displayed them on our walls!
Look at the leaflet about our topic by clicking on the link below:
Magical Me Leaflet
Ways you can help your child at home:
- You could sing along to the Jolly Phonics songs
- Play on the Phonics Play games together (we are currently working on phase 1 and 2)
- Practise the key words in your child's reading record
- Read to your child or hear them read for 5 minutes every day
- Look at the topic leaflets for activities to do at home
- Practise your child's targets with them (these will be given out at parents' evening)
Anything you do with your child at home makes a huge difference and we really appreciate your support!